Getting started on your revision isn't easy, here's some helpful ways to keep you focused...
- Create a revision timetable and allocate time each day to revise subjects
- Practice arithmetic often and in small chunks
- Pick a focus for your revision each day
- Work on areas that have been taught at school which you may feel you need longer on
- Revise in a space you feel is quiet and can concentrate
- Allow yourself treats for good revising sessions!
- Make the effort to concentrate in class
- Complete homework
- Keep up with reading
- Sleep plenty to relax!