if your child needs to isolate, please read the following.
Self-isolation means the child/staff member must
- Not go to school, work or public places
- Not attend any other out of school activities or go around to a friends house
- Not use public transport or taxis
- Not go out to shop – order it online or ask a friend to bring it to your home
- Not have visitors in your home except for people providing essential care
- Not go out to exercise – exercise at home or in your garden, if you have one
- Inform GP practice or hospital or other healthcare setting that they are self-isolating if they must attend in person
Please stay in close contact with your child’s class teacher who is there to help you and your child during any period of remote learning.