Due to a large number of children absent today, across Reception, Y1 and Y2, we have had no choice but to postpone tonight's performance for Reception children's parents.
We are hoping that this performance can take place tomorrow night instead.
This will depend on there being enough children in school tomorrow for the nativity to be performed. In the event that we decide that we have no choice but to cancel the performances this week, we will try to video a performance during the school day, and distribute a DVD/memory stick to all parents who had booked tickets. Obviously this is not what we would like to do, but we have to be realistic about what we can do, in the current circumstances. Please keep a close eye on the app for further updates. Could you please let your class teacher know if you are struggling for some reason to get your child here for tomorrow night's planned performance.
Many thanks for your support.
Keep safe and well,